Bulky Trash Collection - Important Rules to Follow
Pick-ups begin Mondays at 6:00 a.m. in a neighborhood within the section. It continues through the all of the neighborhoods throughout the week until the last neighborhood in the section is finished.
We cannot give an exact date for when we will be in your neighborhood because the volume of bulky items out for pickup will determine the time spent per neighborhood.
- Please make sure your bulk items are visible and have your items curbside by 6:00 am on the designated date. Due to the rising cost of fuel, and the impact on the environment, we prefer not return to a neighborhood once it is completed. However, we will return to your residence if you agree to pay the Special Bulk Pickup fee of $76.58/half hour to cover fuel and labor. Remember, this service can be ordered at anytime, not just your bulk pickup week.
- Do not block the sidewalk with bulk items. Place bulky trash on the yard side of the sidewalk or on the parkway (the area between the curb and the sidewalk).
- Bulk items may not be placed curbside more than one week prior to scheduled date.
- Please call Customer Service (928) 213-2110 for more information
- Solid Waste works holidays and snow days with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
|Extra Trash||Bagged, boxed, or bundled|
|Furniture||Must be neatly stacked at curb|
|Tree Limbs||6 - 8 feet long and ten inches in diameter|
|Yard Debris||Bagged, boxed, or bundled in four foot lengths and under 50 pounds|
|Appliances or TV||To schedule an appliance or TV pick-up call (928) 213-2110.|
|Construction materials||Order a dumpster by calling (928) 213-2110.|
|Electronics including televisions, computer towers, monitors and peripherals||To schedule a TV pick-up, contact Solid Waste at (928) 213-2110. All other electronics must be taken to the Hazardous Products Center for proper recycling and disposal. For more information contact (928) 213-2159.|
|Hazardous Waste (paint, oil, anti-freeze, etc.)||Hazardous waste is not acceptable for bulk trash, normal trash, or recycling service. Hazardous waste must be taken o the Hazardous Products Center located at the Cinder Lake Landfill, 6770 Landfill Road. For operating hours, please call (928) 213-2159.|
|Items over 50 pounds||Items must be hauled to the Cinder Lake Landfill (928) 213-2125.|
|Tires||Tire disposal is through the Coconino County Waste Tire Yard, located at 5701 East Penstock. Tire are only accepted on Wednesdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. For more information, please call (928) 526-2735.|